End of Tenancy Cleaning
Call in the specialists for your end of tenancy clean
End of tenancy cleaning is one of our specialties. This work is usually carried out by our specialist mobile team who specialize in properties in need of a thorough clean either at the end of a tenancy or at the start of one.
Fully equipped with all the necessary tools, chemicals and equipment we will set to work with the full understanding of how important it is for you to have the property back in tip top condition. MCS are aware of all requirements for inventory checkouts.
Our experience over the years has seen us create and tweak our own extensive checklist keeping in line and above the requirements of several major national UK letting agents.
If you are moving either in or out of a property and require this service please contact us via the form below or give us a call.
End of tenancy cleaning always requires a minimum of 50 percent of the price to be paid in advance and in some cases more.
When you book this service you can have the peace of mind that your place will get a professional thorough clean. Remember, all our work is fully guaranteed and insured.
This means if you are not entirely satisfied we will come back and clean the area free of charge.
MCS Work to a specific end of tenancy cleaning system and here are a few of the areas we cover.
- A thorough deep clean of bathrooms and kitchens
- Cupboards cleaned inside and out
- Floors thoroughly deep cleaned
- Skirting boards, pictures, lamp shades, ornaments, windowsills and furniture dusted
- All rooms vacuumed ensuring all corners are thoroughly cleaned
- Paintwork cleaned where applicable
- All accessible Windows cleaned insides and out where applicable.
- The end of tenancy service clean will be carried out in accordance with instructions taken at the time and detailed in the estimate of service
- MCS is not responsible if the work carried out does not meet the standard required by a third party
- MCS will not be liable for any additional costs imposed by a third party
- A minimum deposit of 50% will be required at the time of booking the service. In some instances, full payment may be requested MCS is happy to assist with all your moving clean needs. To find your local MCS experts, click here. You can call or email your local Franchise Owner directly, or submit an online enquiry
You can find us in our north London office at 185 Blackstock road, London N5 2LL